Links on Links
Ryan and I are in Jamicia with our good friends taking a weekend to just do a whole-lotta-nothing! So, I thought it would be fun to share some of the links I’ve been enjoying reading while cabana hopping!
Hope you enjoy, and definitely let me know if you are interested in more posts like this!
This Week’s Favorite Reads:
1. Man Repeller : The Parent Trap Style – Have you seen “The Parent Trap”? It was my favorite movie growing up. We probably watched it every week, so this article that the Man Repeller wrote on The Parent Trap Style had me rolling!
2. Anthropologie x Liberty London – Anthropologie just launched a wallpaper collaboration with Liberty London, and I’m smitten! The Charlotte pattern is my fave!
3. Vogue: Mellennial Pink Hotels Worth Visiting – I laughed out loud when I saw this… let’s be honest, we are obsessed, and we can’t help it.
4. Shop Bop’s Sneaker Trends – I’ve never really been a sneaker girl until recently, but now I’m obsessed. And, these are adorable!
5. Pop Sugar : How to Wear White After Labor Day – I live in Florida, so we wear white all year round. But, I loved this article on how to really do it if you aren’t in the tropics!
6. Coveteur : Reasons Editors Always Wear Lipstick – I loved this article and thought it was really interesting! But you don’t have to tell me twice… I’m all about those lips!
7. Damsel in Dior’s St. Lucia Video Diary – I love Jacey from Damsel in Dior. I don’t know her personally, but I love her effortless style. Plus, this video is so dreamy! It made me want to hop on a plane to St. Lucia ASAP!
8. The College Prepster’s : Nantucket Travel Guide – If anyone knows Nantucket, it’s Carly! I loved reading her travel guide, and I’m going to make her take me next Summer ;)! It looks like the most wonderful hydrangea-filled place!
10. The Stripe: Reading List – I always love my friend Grace’s reading lists, and her August one is a good one!
11. Lauren Conrad: Frozen Watermelon Moscow Mules – Yes. Please.
12. The Glitter Guide : Sephora Beauty Buys Under $25 – Is anyone else a sucker for the items in the Sephora checkout line? I love all of Glitter Guide’s faves!