This morning I’m catching the first flight out of Orlando to Nantucket and I am BESIDE myself with excitement! I’ve had Nantucket on my bucket list for years and years, so the fact that I’m actually going feels surreal. With Ryan still at home recovering from getting his tonsils out (y’all it’s NO joke as an adult!) this trip turned out to be a week with the girls! You’ll have to stay tuned over on Instagram and stories, I promise to keep you updated with all of our Nantucket adventures.
For the first half of my trip I’ll be with the Vineyard Vines team at their Nantucket Summer home (pinch me!) where we will be doing all the fun Summer things like sailing and dinner’s alfresco. For the second half of the trip my girlfriend Carly is flying up to meet me for a girl’s weekend. Just think matching pjs and face masks… I can’t wait!
5 Things I’m Loving:
1. Fresh Hydrating Lip Balm: I don’t know about you, but my lips get so dry and peel (lovely, I know) when I travel and the only lip balm I have found that will heal them FAST is Fresh’s Hydrating Lip Balm.
2. The Road Back To You: I know I mentioned this a few weeks ago, but I finally started this book and it’s SO interesting. Granted, I’m only a handful of chapters in, but so far it’s spot on! Have you read it?! What number are you??
3. J.Crew Sweater: I picked up this J.Crew sweater for my trip to Nantucket and I am obsessed with it. Honestly, as a Florida girl, it feels so weird to buy a sweater in the Summer, but Carly warned me that it would be chilly at night so I pulled the trigger. I can’t wait to wear it! P.S. It also comes in pink!
4. Apple AirPods: Ryan gifted me a pair of Apple AirPods for my birthday and I am so obsessed with them. I thought they would be great for the gym, but I didn’t realize just how great they are for all of life in general! Such a good investment!!
5. Talbots Espadrilles: Talbots sent me this super cute pair of espadrilles to try out and I know I sound like a broken record when I say this, but Tablots has THE most comfortable shoes! I wore them to the farmer’s market on Saturday morning and I never wanted to take them off. Now I want them in ALL the colors!!
Alright, I’m off to catch my plane! I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday and don’t forget to let me know in the comments below what you’re loving this week!