Links, Sales, & Articles
We’ve been in a Mexico daze this week, so I thought it would be fun to wrap up it up with a few of the things that have caught my eye while doing a little pool hopping and margarita sipping! Happy reading and happy weekend, friends!
- Blair Eadie just launched a sneak peek at her 2nd collection for Nordstrom that will launch on October 10th, and it’s AMAZING. Not sure how she topped her first, but she totally did!
- I got sucked into Architectural Digest’s home tours called “Open Door” on YouTube last weekend. Like, completely sucked in. I think I watched 20 tours, no lie. But Nate Burkus and Jeremiah Brent’s California home was my favorite. If you are looking for some good home inspiration, look no further!
- Serena & Lily’s 20% friends and family event is happening right now, and omg, there are so many things I’ve had my eye on for months! Looking forward to combing through the site this afternoon!
- Justin Beiber & Hailey Baldwin got married last weekend at one of our favorite places we’ve ever visited, Montage Palmetto Bluff! We’ve been a few times and it’s one of the most magical spots, so it was so much fun to see all of the news about Palmetto Bluff. If you haven’t been, oh my gosh. Make it your next destination!
- My current favorite Fall candle is from Target and it. is. amazing. Not to sound like a total brat, but I typically don’t like Target’s candles. They usually give me a head ache, but this one is fabulous and it’s only $7.99!
- I thought this write up in Vanity Fair about Meghan Markle’s South Africa Tour looks was really interesting! She looked stunning every single day, although she’d look like a princess in a paper bag. But I kind of wished we could have seen a few more iconic looks, keeping them in line with wanting to be both sustainable and understated… you know what I mean?!