Good Morning and Happy Monday to you!
Here is just a peek at what I was up to this weekend…
Photo 1: J.McLaughlin Palm Beach Brunch
On Friday morning, we packed up our weekend bags and headed down to sunny South Florida! I attended J.McLaughlin’s 2015 Spring/Summer preview with a handful of the sweetest ladies in Palm Beach! We got all gussied up to shop JMcL’s new collection in their beautiful store on Worth Avenue! After we had shopped til we dropped, we headed to brunch at the fabulous Café Boulud. I’m pretty sure there isn’t a better way to spend a sunny Friday afternoon!
P.S. J.McLaughlin sent over this beautiful silk powder blue dress and rattan handbag for me to twirl around in at the event. And to be honest, it’s become one of my new favorite things in my closet! I’ve already got plans to sport it again this weekend for a party at the golf club!
Photo 2: Boat Days are the Best Days
Since we were already in Palm Beach, we decided that the smartest thing would be to stay all weekend! So, we crammed a weeks worth of PB activities into 2 1/2 days. One of my favorite things we did was rent a boat. Saturday morning, we headed to the store to pick up a few essentials (popcorn, pistachios, and grapes… obviously) and made our way out to the marina! There is nothing quite as fun as spending an afternoon on the water all the while perusing the beautiful Palm Beach mansions. It was the best day!
Photo 3: The Prettiest Palm Beach Sunrise
On Sunday morning, we set our alarms so that we wouldn’t miss the sunrise. There is nothing quite as beautiful and majestic as a beach sunrise, when everything is quiet and all you can hear are the waves and seagulls; it’s the best! And since we slept in on Saturday morning, there was no way I was missing this on Sunday morning!!!! A beach sunrise will just never ever get old.
I hope your weekend was equally as lovely, but for now I am off to go get this week started! Cheers to an extra fabulous and productive week!!
P.S. Below, I made a list of Palm Beach to-do’s in case you are interested!!
Things to do, see, drink, and eat in Palm Beach, FL:
– Lunch at Café Boulud: Their Kale Salad is to die for. Seriously. You need to go.
– Dinner at Echo Sushi: The “Palm Beach Roll” is epic; also… order the chocolate soufflé–it’s unreal!
– Drinks at The Breakers HMF Bar: The Breakers is iconic, obviously… and so is their Old Fashioned! Cheers!
– Breakfast at Testa’s: It’s a Palm Beach staple and so so so good! Try to get a seat outside if you can!
– Rent a boat at the Blue Water Power Boat and Jet Ski Rental! Best. Idea. Ever. We went up and down the Lake Worth Lagoon and it was BEAU-tiful!
– Lunch and Drinks at The Sailfish Marina: The Caribbean Crab Nachos are pretty much the best thing this side of heaven.
– Watch the sunrise on South Ocean Boulevard: We parked our car on the street (there’s a meter!) and walked out to the beach, it was perfection.
– Breakfast at Makeb’s Bagels in West Palm Beach: So yummy, I love a good bagel.
– Shopping on Worth Avenue: I am not sure it doesn’t get any better than Worth Ave. shopping; it’s down right magical!
– Lunch at Pizza al Fresco: You will feel like you are in a rom-com, it’s that adorable!
– Drive around!! Everything is just so pretty. We rolled the windows down, put on some of our favorite Jazz music and explored!
Obviously there are so many other things to do, these are just a few of the things we did while we were there that I’d highly recommend!