Favorite Month of The Year!
Ah! I can’t believe it has taken me until November 9th to write my bucket list for this month, but have no fear… the list is finally here. Like I mentioned yesterday, November/Thanksgiving is my favorite time of year. I love the anticipation of the holidays and the buzzy-ness of the season. November is just fun, don’t you agree?!
This month will be a bit nutty for us with lots of appointments, but I’m bound and determined to squeeze in some Fall/holiday cheer! So, here we go…
November BUCKET LIST
1. The Nutcracker and the Four Realms – I LOVE the Nutcracker. Ryan and I go see the ballet every single year so I was over the moon to hear about the movie! It’s already in theaters and I’m so anxious to see it! Definitely on my to-do list.
2. Hourglass Social House – There’s a new place in Orlando (or new to me!) that I’m dying to check out called Hourglass Social House. It’s a coffee shop, bar, and vegan restaurant…
All my favorite things! Those of you from the area, have you been?
3. Backyard Twinkle Light Dinner – We had friends over last weekend and it was so much fun! We haven’t been able to do a lot of that lately and it was so nice to finally have a full house again. I definitely want to host at least one backyard party… even if it’s just dessert and champagne!
4. Christmas Gift Spreadsheet – If I’m being brutally honest, I haven’t given a single thought about Christmas gifts this year… I need to make a spreadsheet and get my ducks in a row. I keep joking with my family that everyone this year is just getting hugs from us, but if I don’t get going on this list that may just be the truth!
5. Mani + Pedi Night – I’ve been going to the local nail salon late on a Monday or Tuesday night recently and it’s been the best thing ever. It’s nothing fancy and the last two times I went I was the only one in there, but it is peaceful and wonderful. I left my phone in my bag and read the entire time. I know this seems silly, but I have really been looking forward to these nights and I want to keep them up!
6. Homemade Cinnamon Rolls – I’ve been dying to try this cinnamon roll recipe and I think Thanksgiving morning would be the perfect time to debut them! But I’m definitely going to have to try my hand at them before the big day… for practice sake! 😉
7. Coffee for a Stranger – This is such a simple but sweet thing to do for someone and, honestly, having been on the receiving end of the gift of hot Starbucks first thing on a Monday morning I know just how much the $4 gesture can mean!
8. Nail Down a Christmas Card Photo – HOW do I not already have this done?! Eeeek! Maybe I need to put this at the top of my list instead of #8! ha!
9. Farmer’s Market Day Date – Now that the temps have started to settle down a little (that’s FL girl talk – let’s be real, it’s still 80 degrees out) I think it’s time for a good, old fashioned Farmer’s Market Day Date! Slow stroll through the market, picking up a bundle of fresh apples, grabbing lunch with wine, and then heading home to bake apple pie… does that not sound like heaven?
10. Find Holiday Pajamas – Each year I get a matching pajama set to wear all season long. Last year I got this pair from Vineyard Vines and they were by far my favorite item of the season. This year I need to really step up my game! Any suggestions?!
Now, tell me what’s on your bucket list!! You know I’ll always make room for just one more thing!