The Perfect Weekend
We had such a lovely weekend. Ryan’s best friend drove up from Palm Beach on Saturday morning and we spent the weekend just catching up, eating tacos, watching movies, and laughing until our faces hurt. It was such a sweet few days and I’m so glad we were able to spend the weekend together. It was a soul-refreshing weekend, just what we needed!
5 things I’m Loving
1. Liberty of London Paper – I ordered this book (sold out, similar here) a few weeks ago while searching for some new inspiration! And I’m so glad I did! Sometimes you just need a fun project that is totally and 100% outside of the box. On Friday I spent a few hours just playing with shadows and making flat lays while Dolly ran around the backyard. Such a refreshing and inspiring way to spend a Friday afternoon!
2. Bow Knotted Sandals – I wear the same Jack Rogers sandals almost every single day. I love them and they go with everything, but to be honest, I probably should start switching it up! So while doing a little browsing over the weekend I found and FELL IN LOVE with these adorable sandals! Not only are they adorable, but the price point is unbeatable!!
3. Stripes & Ruffles – Lilly Pulitzer has been putting out so many cute things recently and when I came across this top, I thought SOLD! Blue and white stripes plus a ruffle?! I mean… it’s a total no-brainer! So cute, right?!
4. Garden of Life Protein Powder – I’ve mentioned on stories that we make smoothies just about every morning and the question I most often get is what kind of protein powder we use, which is so funny to me! But I love it, so I thought I’d share it here with you as well. I have the Chocolate and Vanilla on Prime Pantry and it comes once a month! Highly recommend!
5. Vintage Scarves – My friend Jillian recently launched her vintage scarf collection (you may remember here) and since then I haven’t been able to stop thinking about her Gucci scarves. I’m kind of obsessed with this one and find myself browsing her online shop at least once a week. So many dreamy things!
Shop The Post: