The Never Ending Weekend!
We had such a great yet low key weekend full of gardening, dinner with friends, and visiting with family! I don’t know about you, but the whole 4th of July in the middle of the week thing meant that we were on vacation time more than we weren’t for the last 9 days and it was, well, lovely! I started and nearly finished two books over the holiday and am looking forward to getting back to them later this week. We have a big week ahead, so I’ll be soaking in all the productiveness Monday’s bring!
5 Things I’m Loving
1. Pastel Highlighters – I mentioned these on stories over the weekend and I am obsessed with them! I am kind of a pen nerd, so when I saw these I couldn’t add them to my cart fast enough. Typically when you get a pack of highlighters there are only 4 colors, so this is a massive upgrade!
2. Yes Way Rosé – I stopped by Target to pick up a few things and spotted Yes Way Rosé in the wine aisle. And having a really basic moment, I bought it. ha! I have yet to open it, but I’m thinking when the holiday officially wears off this week it will be just the right time 😉
3. Highrise White Jeans – A few weeks ago I picked up these white jeans since I had spilled foundation on my old ones and couldn’t for the LIFE of me get it out. I have a love-hate relationship with white jeans, but these are magic! I love the fit and the high waist, a perfect Summer pant.
4. Portable Dog Water bottle – Just typing that out sounds funny! I’ve been looking for a water bottle for Dolly since we brought her home a few months ago. We love going on walks in our neighborhood and OMG she has so much energy and needs the walks, but I always cut them short in fear of her overheating. On Saturday morning I finally landed on water bottle I think she will love and that will be perfect for our walks! I’ll keep you updated on how it goes, it’s due to arrive this afternoon!
5. Pink Nikes – I found the perfect pair of pink tennis shoes and I feel like we all need them. Ryan will kill me if I order another pair of shoes without first cleaning out my shoe closet because right now it’s the Leaning Tower of Pisa, but come on, these are perfect… AND on sale.
Shop The Post