This past Saturday was my birthday and we spent the whole day cuddled up on the couch watching Nancy Meyers movies per my request. Ryan had his tonsils taken out on Wednesday so we’ve been laying low ever since. Honestly, it’s been really nice. Well, for me at least! Poor Ryan is still deep in the throes of recovery (it takes up to 3 weeks for adults to recover from a tonsillectomy! eek!), but I’ve enjoyed having the time at home together watching endless movies : ) The next few weeks are going to be a whirlwind of travel for me… so being stuck in the house with Dolly and Ryan for the past few days has felt like heaven.
But without further ado, let’s get this Monday off to the right start!
5 Things I’m Loving:
1. 40% OFF Gingham LandsEnd Swimsuit: I know I posted about this suit on Instagram last night, but today is the last day of the sale and you NEED to know about it! It’s just too good to pass up! Use code: SUMMER for 40% off!!
2. Ember Coffee Mug: You are probably sick of me talking non-stop about this coffee mug over on stories, but I can’t help myself. It’s seriously the coolest! It lets you control the temperature of your coffee so it’s always just right. Ryan wins all the awards for the best birthday gift!
3. Catamaran Vineyard Vines Pants: I picked up these adorable catamaran pants from Vineyard Vines on Sunday and I am obsessed with them! They are suuuuper flattering (they don’t really look it online, but they are!) and comfortable too! Tell me you’ll give them a whirl.
4. “Muchi Muchi” The Perfect Pink Nail Polish: I painted my nails on Friday night, something I haven’t done since we got Dolly a few months ago. Since I’m constantly scooping her up I figured fur and wet polish don’t mesh! But she was so sleepy on Friday I thought I’d give it a whirl and I’m so glad I did. It’s funny what such a small thing like painting your nails can do for your mood!
5. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Serum: I am SO into this stuff right now. I’ve been testing it out for a project I’m working on and I have fallen in LOVE. I’ve been using it every night for the past 5 nights and I’m hooked! My skin is so soft, bright, and hydrated when I wake up. If you are looking to pamper yourself I’d HIGHLY recommend this product!
I hope you have a lovely Monday, friends! Cheers to a great week ahead!