Stop & Smell The Roses
This past weekend it finally stopped raining, the sun came out, and it was glorious! It has been raining here for almost a solid month, which has been less than fun, so we took FULL advantage of the beautiful weather. On Friday night we enjoyed Lue Gardens for their Movie in the Park (Jumanji!!) with our good friends Heather and Kyle. We had the best time picnicking and it felt like the official kick-off to Summer. On Saturday I attended and spoke at Creative-ly, a local event for Orlando creatives put on by Flow Creative. Both Ryan and I had fun getting to meet other artist, bloggers, and entrepreneurs in town. Then on Sunday afternoon we got together with our neighborhood friends for a backyard BBQ and later that evening I kicked off my birthday week with a dinner at Luke’s Kitchen & Bar with my favorite girls… to say this past weekend was wonderfully action-packed would be an understatement!
5 Things I’m Loving
1. Two New Books – Ryan has been ranting and raving about 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, have you read it?! I read the teen version in high school, but I just ordered the “adult” version yesterday to read with him. I can’t wait to get started. I also ordered The Road Back To You, which I’ve heard AMAZING things about!
2. Stacked Heeled Sandals (20% off) – I ordered these sandals for a project and they came in last week. I haven’t taken them off since. They are SO comfortable! If you are looking for a stacked sandal that is reasonably priced and will last you all Summer, look no further! I’m obsessed with these.
3. Cobb Snobb Salad – I mentioned this on Instagram Stories a few days ago, but this Kale Cobb Snobb Salad from Be Well By Kelly has been on repeat in our house lately. I have a feeling I’ll be making this at LEAST once a week for the rest of Summer.
4. The Perfect Brunch Shoe (25% off) – I’ll be in and out of town pretty much the whole month of June and I’m starting to get really excited about all the travel! I’m trying to be good and not buy ALL THE THINGS for these trips, but these shoes are calling my name. Don’t you think they’d be perfect for Charleston?! I think you and I both need them.
5. Face Mask – I like to consider myself a face mask aficionado and I’m LOVING the new Cold Plunge Pore Mask from Olehenriksen. I’ve been using it a couple times a week for the past few weeks and I love what it does to my skin!! Such a great mask!
Okay, that’s it for today! I hope you have the best Monday! xx