We were busy bees this weekend in the best way! We spent Friday night picking out paint colors for our Master Bedroom, Saturday painting, and Sunday Brunching. It was a very full yet very good weekend tackling our two favorite things: home improvements and entertaining! I would like a 1,000 more weekends like it, pretty please.
5 Things I’m Loving:
1. Justin Timberlake Concert: Tonight my BFF, Deanna, and I are going to the Justin Timberlake concert and I’m so excited! Concerts are mine and Deanna’s “thing” since college. I think we’ve been to a dozen or so by now and this will be our 3rd JT concert! We have THE BEST TICKETS EVER and being with Dee is my favorite so it’s already looking like a night for the history books! Eeeek!
2. The Dress of The Summer: I recently picked up this pretty blue and white stripe dress thinking it would be perfect for Summer. Then I ended up breaking it out this past weekend and fell in love with it! Seriously, it’s THE most comfortable thing I own. If you are looking for a good Summer staple, look no further!
3. Lettermade Monogrammed Napkins: My friend Malia from Lettermade recently sent me these stunning monogrammed napkins and I finally got the chance to use them this Sunday. I have to say, they MADE the table. Definitely my new favorite tabletop accessory! We’re having friends over for dinner on Friday so you can be sure these will be making a second appearance this week.
4. Everybody, Always: I know I mentioned ordering this book before, but I officially started it this weekend and it’s SO. GOOD. Do yourself a favor and order it. I promise it will give your heart a hug.
5. The Perfect Pink/Nude Lip Color: This past week I broke out an old favorite lip color of mine and was reminded why it was a staple. Honestly, it’s THE perfect shade of pink (“Petal Pink”). If you haven’t already (I may have convinced you from my Instagram stories last Thursday) go get it!
Okay, that’s it for my top 5! Look for some epic Instagram Stories tonight!
Happy Monday, friends! xoxo