Easy Like Sunday Morning
We spent pretty much the entire weekend putting our lives back together after being gone on back to back trips. Meaning many loads of laundry, unpacking, and grocery shopping… Luckily, all things I love! I also gave Dolly her first bath this weekend where she didn’t freak out completely (i.e. scream like a baby pterodactyl and scratch like a wet cat!) which makes me feel like I deserve a ribbon for our success! Overall it was a low-key and well needed weekend!
5 Things I’m Loving!
1. Hail Merry Snacks – I found a new GF/DF snack obsession, Hail Merry Snacks! They are in the dairy cooler at my Publix (you can also buy them here) so I almost missed them entirely, but WOW, I’m glad I didn’t! I’m addicted to the almond butter/chocolate and the lemon tart! Promise me you’ll pick them up and give them a try!
2. Gal Meets Glam Collection – On Friday morning Julia Engle’s dress line launched and I couldn’t help but scoop one of them up! The collection is timeless, beautiful, and feminine… just as we all expected! If you haven’t taken a peek at the entire collection yet, you definitely should, I don’t think you could go wrong with any one of them.
3. Basic Kitchen’s Rainbow Bowl Recipe – While we were in Charleston last week we tried out a newer restaurant called Basic Kitchen. I’ve been thinking about the “Rainbow Bowl” ever since! I’ve been searching high and low for a recipe that may be similar and I stumbled across this one. I’m really curious to see how it turns out and will be giving it a try this week!
4. Bob Goff’s new book, Everybody Always – This newest book of Bob Goff’s was just released last week and you better believe I’ve already ordered it! It’s currently on it’s way to my mailbox! If you haven’t read Bob’s first book, Love Does, you need to stop what you are doing right now and read it, seriously.
5. Round Wicker Bag– My favorite wicker crossbody clutch is back in stock, but I’m sure not for long! Honestly, it feels like the bag of the season. If you are looking for something that will take you from day to night this Spring and Summer, look no further!
Those are just a few things that have caught my attention this last week. Of course, I love hearing about what’s on your mind/things you’re loving. Just leave ’em in the comments below!