A Whirlwind Weekend
It has been a crazy last few days. I flew up to New York on Thursday afternoon to squeeze in a little Fashion Week action (more on that later!) and flew home late Saturday night so I could get back to my guy. It was one of those trips where I used every single hour of each day and I spent all day Sunday feeling like it was all just a dream — except for the fact that I had the blisters on my feet to prove it was real! 😉 I promise, a more detailed recap of NYFW is coming, but in the meantime…
5 Things I’m Loving
1. Lilly Pulitzer’s After Party Sale – TODAY IS THE DAY!! The sale is finally here and this year it is so good! The sale will be going live around 8 a.m. today, so if you are reading this beforehand, make sure you create an account with your payment information, trust me… this is crucial when you are trying to check out FAST! Happy shopping, friends!
2. To All the Boys I’ve Loved – On Sunday afternoon Ryan and I watched this movie on Netflix after being told by multiple friends last week that it is a MUST see. And now I’m telling you. WATCH IT TONIGHT. Seriously, the cutest movie and an instant classic. I promise you’ll love it!
3. Vintage Tee Shirt – I spent Saturday in Brooklyn with my Brother-in-Law and Sister-in-Law. I honestly had no idea what to wear or pack for the day. So when I spotted this tee while running errands the day before, I knew it would be the perfect look! It worked great for my Brooklyn day trip and is unlike anything I’ve every bought before. I loved it so much that I washed it yesterday so I could wear it again this week! (p.s. It’s on sale!)
4. Full Body Shampoo – Last week I ran out of shampoo and got my hands on a couple of bottles of Living Proof. I had yet to try their shampoo, but have fallen in LOOOOVE with a few of their other products, so I figured it was worth a shot. Well, 5 days later and I’ve got to tell you, I’m hooked! Not only is the shampoo awesome, but so is the price point!
5. Away Luggage – I did it, I finally did it. I flew for the very first time this past week and didn’t check a bag!! I honestly didn’t think it was possible! Ryan let me borrow his away suitcase for the trip and it was a total game changer. He has the larger carry-on, but it fits 3-5 day’s worth of clothes, easy! Have you tried their luggage yet?
Shop The Post: