Starting off 2018 Pretty!
We are currently driving home from Georgia and I’m typing this out in the front seat as we cross into what I can only describe as a tropical, snowy dreamland! After being in the mountains for the past seven days in single digit temperatures without seeing even a snowflake, to finally, NOW see snow is hilarious and just plain weird. Florida just about never gets snow or even ice, so to see it today is such a fun treat. Also, if you’ve never seen palm trees dusted in snow and weighed down with frost it is definitely a sight to see!
As we drive home I can’t help but get excited for this upcoming year, so much to look forward to and an equal amount of unknowns. Both of which give me butterflies! I can’t wait to get started.
Instead of sharing my 2018 goals, because there really are so VERY many, I thought I’d share a monthly bucket list, similar to the one we did in December! Many of you reached out and told me that you too were working through the list as well, so I thought I’d try to put one together for us to remind us all to have fun, be present, and enjoy the little things!
January’s Bucket List
- Host a dinner party for our close friends and use the good china!
- Date night at our favorite restaurant.
- Get a mani – pedi and leave my phone in the car. Silly, I know but I haven’t gotten one in over a year. Whenever I do, I tend to not even enjoy them because I’m returning e-mails the entire time!
- Host (our 4th!!) Girl’s Craft Night – these are some of my favorite nights!
- Start working out with my girlfriends 3 days a week at 6 a.m. We have a plan to starting next week! I can’t wait!
- Finish a book. I’m the worst, and tend to take months to finish a book always, picking up my laptop or phone instead. I’m going to charge my phone on the opposite side of the room at night so I’ll grab a book instead of my phone before bed.
- Try three new recipes.
- Take a day trip somewhere new.
- Call (not text!) one girlfriend a week that lives in a different state!
- Spend ten minutes a day journaling and just being still.
You’ll have to let me know what you think about doing a monthly bucket list, I can make it in printable form as well if you’d like! I think it could be really fun to work through the list together
^ Click to Download
Oh, and before I go, I hope you LOOOOOVEEEE this month’s download! It’s my new fave! 😉
Happy January, friends…. now, go get after it!
xo – Ashley Brooke