Mini Desserts Are My Favorite!
On Monday, I gave you a tiny preview of what was to come with my instagram takeover with Jackson Morgan, and oh my gosh, you are going to be so glad that you stuck around. I’ve been hard at work in the kitchen, being Suzy Homemaker and all, using my favorite Jackson Morgan flavors, and let me tell you: this was the yummiest project I’ve ever done!!
For my first recipe (oh yes, more still to come), I whipped up a brownie sundae with a twist! In college, us girls would get together to watch The Bachelor, and make brownie sundaes topped with spiked cream, and it was always SO delicious! We would each be in charge of bringing something to girls’ night, whether it was the brownies, or the ice cream, or the liqueur! To be honest with you I can’t even look at spiked cream without thinking about those fun nights with my girls, so I thought, why not make a twist on that and fancy it up a bit? Also, it Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK… OMG. So if you are looking for a fun, non-traditional dessert–friends, I have the one for you! Without further adieu, I give you Mini Brownie Sundaes with Cream. You are welcome in advance.
If you haven’t already noticed, I like easy, good, and whole recipes! I try not to over-complicate my recipes because let’s be real: ain’t nobody got time for that. So just like all my other recipes, this one is super simple, but filled with only the best ingredients, just the way I like it!
If you haven’t yet tried Jackson Morgan’s Southern Cream, friends, you are MISSING OUT. I like to call myself a Southern Cream connoisseur of sorts, and let me tell you, this is delicious! Growing up, our neighbors used to bring over homemade spiked cream every year for Christmas and my parents would literally ration the stuff because it was so good! And when I was finally old enough to taste some, I understood why. It was unreal! I never thought a bottled Southern Cream would taste as good as my neighbor’s homemade cream until now. Jackson Morgan has the best, and their Salted Caramel Cream? Heavenly!
- Chocolate Brownie
- Scoop of Natural Peanut Butter
- Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 Shot of Jackson Morgan's Salted Caramel Cream
- Pinch of Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- Pinch of Salted Peanuts
- This is just one big layering party!
- Spread the peanut butter over the top of the brownie
- Scoop out a mini scoop of ice cream
- Next, pour Jackson Morgan Salted Caramel Cream over top--this will give the cream time to soak into the brownie!)
- Top with a sprinkle of chocolate chips and peanuts
- Let us know if you try out this recipe! Share the photo and tag #cookingwithABD + @ashleybrookedesigns