The Perfect Healthy Summertime Snack!
As you know, I am just about always looking for a great healthy snack. So, when I came across this recipe on Pinterest, I thought I might try to whip up my own little version of this brilliance! Because let’s be real: when it is 1000 degrees, outside all you want to do is eat popsicles in the air conditioning.
As a side note… this is just about the easiest thing EVER to make. There is literally no cooking involved, just layering!
Oh, and these popsicle molds are from Target, and are the bomb dot com.
- Greek Yogurt (I used plain, but vanilla would be great as well!)
- Slices of Fruit (Again, I use strawberries & blueberries, but you pick!)
- Crushed Graham Crackers
- Honey (to taste)
- In a large bowl combine yogurt and honey.
- In a small bowl crush graham crackers. (I used a muddler, easy peasy!)
- Layer in sliced fruit, graham crackers, and yogurt into popsicle molds.
- Pop molds into freezer until completely frozen.
- Run molds under warm water for a few seconds until the treat becomes loose from the mold!
- Let us know if you try out this recipe! Share the photo and tag #cookingwithABD + @ashleybrookedesigns
- By Ashley Brooke