… Just Add Sprinkles!
I can’t believe it’s almost the weekend!! Fall brings all of my favorite things…. cooler weather, pumpkin spiced errthing, and chili!! But before we officially say sayonara to Summer I thought I would share with you a festive little treat, S’mores!
So, here’s the deal… s’mores are pretty much the best thing this side of heaven, and I have taken to making s’mores all different kinds of ways, like instead of plain chocolate… why not a Reeses’ Cup? Or add banana slices and peanut butter to a classic marshmallow + chocolate + ghram cracker combo?! So that’s when I got to thinking and came up with this super fun and festive party treat! because be honest, everything is better with sprinkles! FACT.
Hope you love this recipe and you’ll have to let me know if you try it! Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend, friends!
Okay, so here we go… this is what you will need!
- Melting/Dipping Chocolate
- JUMBO Marshmallows
- Nonparelles Sprinkles
- Graham crackers
- Spray down a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and set the oven to broil.
- Place all of the marshmallows on the pan and pop them in an oven for about 1 minute on each side (Make sure you watch the oven... these things brown FAST!!)
- Once you've pulled the marshmallows out of the oven, let them cool down while you prep the graham crackers.
- Get the melting chocolate ready by heating it in 30 second intervals in the microwave until the chocolate is smooth and melty. Then put a little dollop of chocolate on each graham cracker to hold the marshmallow in place.
- Next, place the slightly cooled marshmallow on the graham cracker.
- Place the other side of the graham cracker on top and smoooosh.
- Then dip one side of the s'more into the chocolate.. YUM.
- Immediately dip into the sprinkles!!
- Place them on a surface to cool; I actually popped mine into the freezer for about 5 minutes so that they would set
- Let us know if you try out this recipe! Share the photo and tag #cookingwithABD + @ashleybrookedesigns
I hope you love these as much as I do, and don’t forget to let us know if you’ve tried out the recipe! I love seeing what you come up with! xoxo