Vietri Baking Dish // Juliska Flatware // Crate & Barrel Plates // Blue & White Napkins (similar here) // Frontgate Marble Table c/o // Blue & White Plates // Blue & White Tea Cups // Frontgate Bistro Chairs c/o
Sweet & Fresh
Are y’all sick of banana bread yet?! I actually LOVE and live for a good slice of banana bread, so quarantine cliche or not, I’m always game. But I have been experimenting with a few different “bread” type recipes and I’ve fallen in love with this Gluten/Dairy Free Lemon Yogurt muffin recipe.
It’s sweet, but not too sweet, and extreamly refreshing! I recommend putting them in the fridge (I think they are even better cold!). I’ve made them three times now and they get better and better every time!
- 1 1/2 cups gluten all-purpose flour (I use King Arthur)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup plain dairy free yogurt (I use Kite Hill)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- Line muffin tins, and pre-heat oven to 350
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix together yogurt, eggs, lemon zest, vanilla, and avocado oil.
- Slowly combine dry and wet ingredients
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the muffins are baking, combine lemon juice and coconut sugar together in a sauce pan and simmer until the sugar dissolves
- Once muffins have cooled, spoon the lemon syrup overtop. You want to muffins to absorb as much liquid as possible.
Recipe adapted from Dessert Now Dinner Later