I’m Here For The Snacks!
I am so excited about the Super Bowl tonight for two reasons and two reasons only… 1. the snacks, and 2. Justin Timberlake. Both things I equally love and have been looking forward to all week!
We are heading to a party tonight to watch the game (... the halftime show) with friends, and I can’t wait! But before we head out I wanted to quickly share with you my very favorite guacamole recipe of all time! It’s super easy and quite honestly one of the best recipes. I promise you’ll win MVP of the snacks with this one tonight!
- 2 ripe Avocados
- 1/4 Lime (juiced)
- 1/2 tbs minced Garlic
- 1/8 cup diced Red Onion
- 1 1/2 tbs minced Cilantro
- Red Pepper Flakes (to taste)
- Cracked Sea Salt (to taste)
- Mash together first five ingredients.
- Season with red pepper flakes & cracked sea salt to taste.
I hope you enjoy, and happy Super Bowl!