The Best Kind of Leftovers!
Valentine’s day is just the best, but when it’s over and your teeth hurt from all the sugar, what do you do?! Well, you make cookies. One of my very favorite treats growing up was Monster Cookies, or as I refer to them now… Candy Cookies. Technically they are just a peanut butter oatmeal cookie full of candy, but honestly its WAY more than that – it’s the most delicious thing you’ll ever have. Instead of tossing the candy or eating it until it’s gone for the next week or so, whip up a batch of these cookies with your leftover candy and pop them into the freezer! That way you can slowly enjoy your treats or you’ll be ready the next time you need to bring something sweet to a friend’s house. I promise they won’t disappoint!
- 2 sticks of softened Butter
- 18 oz of Peanut Butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 18 oz of Oat Meal
- 6 cups of Candy (think M&Ms, Reeses Cups, chopped Snickers, etc...)
- Mix all ingredients together with a wooden spoon.
- Use a melon baller or small ice cream scoop and place on a non-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 17 mins.
- This is clearly not dairy free or vegan, and it's loaded with sugar... but totally 100% worth it!
You’ll have to let me know if you try these out and what you think! They make the perfect freezer cookie!