It’s here, My 2014 Valentine Favorites Giveaway!!!
Like I promised… I’m giving away a few of my Valentine Favorites!! I’m so excited about this fabulous giveaway, and I can’t wait for one very lucky reader to get this box of goodies in the mail. As you know, I do a seasonal giveaway at the start of every new season/or holiday (take a peek at what I gave away in the past!)! This is so fun, I hope you love my “favorites” as much as I do!
1. A very pretty pink painting from Lulu + Drew–becuase your walls need to be Valentine-y too!
2. Our “Happy Thoughts” notepad… it’s awesome and quite possibly my favorite thing in our Online Shop!
3. Our “Fancy Valentine” cards, perfect for sending out this Valentine’s Day to all your girls!
4. Jolly Time Pop Corn. There is no need to explain this… my obsession with popcorn is well known.
7. Pretties for your hair from the Mane Message… these sparkly things are awesome!
8. Tassel garland from The Flair Exchange; honestly, you should leave it up all year!
9. Witty little coasters from The Flair Exchange. These are so cute I can’t stand it!!
10. And of course I would NEVER send you out to a party without making sure you were extra sparkly! So Glitter and Gloss sent over a few of my favorite shades so that you will be all kinds of fancied up!
11. Lisi Lerch earrings: they are extra fancy and extra pink!
12. Our “More Sugar” mug. It’s awesome, you need it!
13. Glittery cake pops from Chic Sweets, I mean honestly. So fun!
14. Spotted beaded bangle from J. Klaus… I have one and wear it ALL the time!
15. Rosette bib necklace from Ella Madison. This thing is epic. I didn’t want to give this away!!
17. A pretty little monogrammed canvas from Simply Jessica Marie!
19. Metallic headband from Charming Damsel, the perfect bit of extra flair for any outfit!
20. A Geranium scented candle from Linnea’s Lights. This candle is amazing. Seriously.
You have until Thursday, February 6, 2014 to enter in this fabulous Valentine giveaway! We’ve switched up the entering process (it’s MUCH easier now!!) just click into the Rafflecopter widget below and follow the easy steps to rack up extra entries!
Good luck! I’ll be crossing my fingers for you!