(click on the image to zoom in and see all the details!)
It’s here, My Spring Favorites Giveaway!!!
Like I promised on Monday… I’m giving away a few of my Spring Favorites!! I’m so excited about this fabulous giveaway, and I can’t wait for one very lucky reader to get this box of goodies in the mail. As you know I am doing a seasonal giveaway at the start of every new season/or Holiday (take a peek at what I gave away for my Fall Favorites, Holiday Favorites, & Valentine Favorites)! This is so fun, I hope you love my “favorites” giveaways as much as I do!
I know you are dying to know all the details about everything that is inside, so here is the scoop:
1. Jolly Time Pop Corn, there is no need to explain this… my obsession with pop corn is well known.
2. Gold + Tiffany blue confetti pocket notebook with the quote “Looking at the starts always makes me dream”. I always keep notebooks close by for all of my BIG ideas, and these are sized for handbag perfection!
5. Acrylic custom monogrammed pencil holder. I love my monogram and my pencils, so this was a match made in heaven! Once again Design Darling is the best!
6. A H-O-T pink and polka-dotted Baggu bag. You can tote all your favorite things in this bag, plus it’s all kinds of pretty!
8. California Poppy seeds, you know, for your garden.
10. L’Oreal nail polish in “Boozy Brunch 102” it’s such a pretty color, but if we are being honest here I mostly purchased it because of the name. Ha!
11. And of course my favorite new Assorted Cocktail Cards, they are ADORABLE and you just have to have them!
You have until Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. EST to enter in this fabulous Spring giveaway!
- All you have to do is leave a comment on this post with your favorite Spring activity/lovely find/food/etc.!
If you would like additional entries…
- Tweet about the giveaway mentioning the “@ABDesigns Spring Favorites Giveaway”
- Facebook about the giveaway linking to our Facebook page
- Repin this pin on Pinterest here!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
*US residents only and winner will be determined via drawing on random.org
I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you!! xoxo- Ashley Brooke